Skaters know that once you found a great skate setup you want to hang on to it a while. The boot is broken in, you love the plates. However, the one thing that skaters, especially Roller Derby Skaters, have to change out on a regular basis are wheels. Today we are going to review Sure-Grips’ Zombie Wheels.
Are you looking for heavy-duty roller derby wheels to stay on track and amp up your game? Zombie Wheels is made by Sure-Grip, a trusted name and leading manufacturer of roller skate parts and accessories for 75 years.
Zombie Wheels are made to withstand the tough demands of derby players while on the track. Developed under rigorous standards, each wheel features anodized aluminum hubs for maximum durability and precise feel while maintaining rock solid stability.
Zombies offer two unique features:
- Zombie Aluminum Core — the wheels are precision engineered and made from a solid billet of aluminum through state-of-the-art machine technology. This high-performance aluminum core increases strength and creates the perfect fit between bearing and inner core. The cores are then treated with a special anodizing process for hub durability and urethane bonding.
- Zombie Insane Urethane — this feature makes Zombie Wheels a cut above the rest as the wheels are formulated to exact specifications from years of expertise in manufacturing roller skate wheels. All wheels are poured using stringent and precise time schedule processes to ensure product quality, making it the most unique wheel in the market today.
Zombie’s are proving to be the perfect derby wheel by providing you the choice of any combination below:
- Zombie 62mm Max – 42mm full width wheel design for maximum grip and stability.
- Zombie 62mm Mid – Slimmer 38mm width for increased lateral response.
- Zombie 58mm Low – Smaller 58mm outer diameter and slimmer 38mm width wheels provide instant acceleration and increased lateral response.
- 89A Purple Core – Polished concrete and other slippery surfaces for insane grip. Can also be used as a pusher wheel.
- 92A Black Core – For use on coated surfaces and tile. Loaded with an insane mix of grip and speed.
- 95A Red Core – For use on sticky surfaces, track, or soft skate court where a hard wheel is desired for increased roll.
These Zombie Wheels lets you be in control of the game while maintaining the right grip, roll and stability.